Comox valley orcas has a position for jr. coachCome swim with the big fish, and join our tightly knit community. Opportunity exists for Junior Coach position to head up our Aqua Squirts program and supervise some Rec Star practices. Competitive wages, willing to send to Coaching Seminar for training. Please contact us for further information.
Campbell River Synchro is looking for Coaches!Campbell River Synchronized Swimming Club in beautiful Campbell River isl ooking for applicants to be Head Coach. A fun and close club, we pay competitive rates and will consider travel time and mileage in compensation. Please check us out on Facebook under River Synchronized.
We have swim times on Tuesday and Thursday after school and Saturday and Sunday mornings. NLS is preferred. If you are interested please email us or message us on Facebook.
Nanaimo Diamonds - Coach WantedThe Nanaimo Diamonds are looking for a NCCP Level 2/CI certified coach for the new season. Please find the application information here.
Contact Brenda Scott for any questions or with your application.
VicToria Synchro is looking for coaches at all levelsWe have swimmers age 4 and up at all levels in recreational and competitive streams, provincial and national. Please contact Tara with your experience and qualifications.
Kamloops Sunrays Seek Head CoachThe Kamloops Sunrays Synchronized Swim Club is seeking someone to fill the position of Head Coach to help take our programming and swimmer development to the next level. If you are a certified Level 3 coach (or working towards) with excellent leadership abilities and a desire to lead one of the Province's proven stable and growing clubs, here is your opportunity.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to support and promote Kamloops Sunrays Synchro Club's vision, mission and values
- Ability to provide mentorship and promote coach development
- Demonstrated skills in developing team unity with athletes and coaches
- Work in conjuction with the Board of Directors
- Oversee all programming including Recreational, Provincial, National and Master level athletes
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership abilities
- Ability to monitor, advise and promote athlete development